SeraLabs Health is an American company that specializes in CBD skin products, sleep aids, and joint supplements. There’s not a lot of in-depth information about the company on their website but according to several features, SeraLabs is a female-run company led by the founder of Cardiac & Arrhythmia Research & Education Foundation (C.A.R.E.)
At first glance, the company seems like a typical CBD company that offers your run-of-the-mill products like CBD oils and tinctures. However, a good part of their product lineup comprises of topicals and beauty products. Let’s find out how exactly SeraLabs tries to set its product apart from the competition.
CBD beauty products
As mentioned, SeraLabs’s focus seems to be on its beauty product line. Let’s see what are in these CBD topicals that make them unique.
- Lip Moisturizer – This lip balm contains Sunflower Seed Oil, Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Rose Hip Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, and Aloe.
- Brilliance Cream – This is a moisturizing cream that contains plant-based stem cells in addition to common ingredients found in similar products.
- Exfoliating Facial Polish & Cleanser -This is a 2-in-1 cleanser that uses micro-particles to exfoliate. It also contains Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange, Lemon, Papaya, Licorice, and Ginger extracts, as well as Bitter Orange Peel and Orange Peel oils.
- Anti-aging Serum – This is an eye-rejuvenating treatment that gets rid of crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. It contains Dunaliella Salina extract and Annatto in addition to common ingredients found in similar products.
- Facial Oil – This night oil contains 300mg CBD in addition to Marula Oil, Argan Oil, English Lavender Oil, and Sunflower Oil to hydrate the skin without a greasy feeling.
- Booster Serum – This serum helps maintain skin elasticity and diminish discoloration using Antioxidants, Peptides, and Plant Stem Cells. It also contains Sandalwood, Jasmine, Apple, Raspberry, Cucumber, Lavender, Orange Peel, and Melon extracts.
It seems that to separate itself from its competitors, SeraLabs came up with its own unique concoctions that incorporate some of the most popular all-natural ingredients to create holistic CBD topical products.
CBD oils & tinctures
Next, we look into SeraLabs CBD oils and tinctures. These are products that all CBD companies have and SeraLabs does not offer anything different in this department. They only offer two kinds of CBD oil: Full-spectrum and Isolate. Both are emulsified with hempseed oil and flavored with peppermint oil.
CBD capsules & gummies
CBD capsules and gummies are also pretty typical fare but what SeraLabs Health did with theirs is to add vitamins and supplements to make 2 special formulations that boost the immune system and promote better sleep. While it doesn’t say exactly on the website what kinds of vitamins the Immunity Booster contains, the Serenity caps contain the following extracts:
- Magnolia bark
- Ashwagandha root
- Holy Basil (ocimum tenuiflorum)
- English Lavender
These natural supplements are all popularly used to calm and relax, manage stress, and improve sleep.
SeraLabs Health also has its own version of CBD gummies. While the website says the gummies use organic ingredients and are gluten-free, it does not say if it is vegan friendly.
Pain-relieving CBD topicals
SeraLabs mentioned in their company information that they also specialize in manufacturing CBD products that help maintain healthy joint movements. This is why they have a small line of creams and lotions for that exact purpose. They only have 4 types of products:
- Cracked Heel Souffle – This whipped formulation contains Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, and Lavender oil for cracked heels and other worn and torn joints.
- Pedi Care Foot Relief Spray – This is a quick-drying spray when your aching joints need a bit of relief.
- Rapid Soothing Crème Roll-On – This is a similar CBD-based pain-relieving formula in a more convenient roll-on form.
- SeraRelief Rapid Soothing Relief Cream – This is a regular-type CBD pain cream that also contains Aloe Vera, menthol, and CoolAct.
CBD for pets
Lastly, SeraLabs also has a CBD tincture for pets. This is their only offering under the pet category, which is a bit wanting but perhaps there will be more in the future. There’s not a lot of info on the product, except that it is CBD emulsified with hemp seed oil.
One big thing that we noticed was the absence of the Certificate of Analysis for their products. These are usually found on the product page on the websites on other CBD companies. While SeraLabs Health says that it does use third-party testing for its products, we could not find any CoA’s on their website. On the upside, SeraLabs does have some pretty sweet bundles where you can get a significant discount for bulk purchases. They also work with a non-profit called Saving Sophie which provides unlimited online educational resources to families who have been stricken by illness.
Overall, I think you would want to check out SeraLabs just to see if their beauty products work out for you. They have a few interesting topicals, but in terms of usual items like CBD tinctures and gummies, you may be better off looking for ones that have a certificate showing a complete analysis of the CBD content of the product.